One Happy Ending


Looking back, bitter things have become really sweet. When you remember how you started and how you ended, everything seems so fast like a flashing-forward like a photography trick. But there’s a moment when everything stops moving, because you’re standing in the end and at the beginning at the same time. And that moment is, graduation. We have nothing to say but, congratulations on this very wonderful moment.


Anindya Diariesya Pramesti, was born in Jakarta April 6 1993. On November 4 2015, she had become a Psychology Studies graduate. At first, making a big decision to study in Jatinangor gave her much of hesitation. It wasn’t easy to go to the university far away from home. But things had gotten better after 3 semesters adapting. She made friends.


Of course College has been such a roller coaster where there had been up and down. “The hardest thing was, on my second semester, I had to go back home on weekends because my parents got sick back then. It was really difficult for me to leave them, but in a situation like this, they also became my motivation to even work harder and keep up my grades.” These wonderful years with so many things happened, good and bad things, she’s really glad she was able to finish her studies. She felt as if she finished her “duty” to be a student and paid back the promise to her parents about finishing her studies with flying colors.


“It’s good to be back home. Now I can spend my time with my parents, taking care of them, be there for them. My hope for the future is that I could always be a noble daughter for my parents and somehow give them the love that they’ve given to me all this time.” said Ica. 

Now, you're going to live the new phase of your life. And we're wishing you the best luck with it,

Best regards,
Gradmoment 

No comments:

Post a Comment